- An Imposing Bay Fronted Late-Edwardian Terraced House
- A Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Large Splay Bayed Sitting Room with Period Detail
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Utility and Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Additional Cloakroom
- Gas Fired Heating & Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Close To Local Amenities
- Home Fit for the Modern Family
On walking through the gate you get an instant sense of the quality of this lovely home with its tiered rear garden, open plan kitchen/diner and stunning city views.
The mosaic tiled vestibule has beautiful stain glass panels and leads via a glazed door into the hallway with staircase. To the front is a bayed sitting room with fine character features including period cast iron fireplace with marble surround, cornice, picture rail and double glazed sash bay windows. The rear of the home has been opened up to create a spectacular kitchen family room with french doors leading onto the gardens. The dining zone offers a spacious area, positioned to take advantage of the natural light and flowing into the decked upper level of the garden. The bespoke kitchen comprises of quality units with quartz work surfaces, integral appliances.
On the first floor you will find a large master bedroom with large splay bay windows, plus two further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The second floor has a lovely guest suite with dual aspect velux roof lights benefiting from stunning city views to the rear and separate cloakroom.